TikTok is the perfect app for creative people. Its users enjoy creating original and engaging content every day.
Sometimes, they even like to create and tell stories, by making their videos even more appealing.
One of the most appreciated among these tools is Voiceover.
With Voiceover, users, businesses, and artists can add a voiceover track to their videos, tell a story, explain a process, communicate additional information, and much more.
It’s clear that the Voiceover tool offers many benefits. If you’re interested in using it, keep reading. In this article, we’ll explain what it is and how to use it the best.
What is the TikTok Voiceover?
As aforementioned, the TikTok Voiceover is an editing tool that allows you to record your voice over a video. You can find it in the drop-down menu to the right of the editing screen.
Here’s a video example using the voiceover tool:
How to use the TikTok Voiceover tool
- Record your video as you normally would.
- Go ahead, and when you’re on the editing screen, click on the Voiceover tool with a microphone symbol.
- Select the video section where you’d like to start the voiceover with and press Record.
- After recording your voice, you can edit it using the voice effects and adjusting the volume.
- Your video is now ready to be published.
Here’s a three-minutes video that quickly explains how to use it step by step:
When to use the Voiceover tool
There are many ways of using the Voiceover tool. What’s important is that you offer additional and valuable information when using it. To help you get some ideas, we listed below some inspirational ones:
- step-by-step processes;