TikTok is known for being the platform in which people like to share short-format videos.
However, sometimes it can be difficult to come up with ideas for the content to create and the video to realize. For this reason, TikTok now also allows its users to create slideshows directly from the app.
A slideshow is a video composed of a series of images. This type of videos could turn up very well when you want to share some memories or when you want to create something different and original from your other videos, for example, a step-by-step video.
TikTok offers different tools such as editing video, special effects, filters, transitions effects, and so on. So, when creating your slideshow, you can do it directly from the app, without the need to download other apps.
Below are listed step by step the instructions to create an engaging slideshow.
Steps to create a slideshow on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app;
- Tap the “+” button;
- Click on the “upload” icon;
- Select more than one image;
- Click on “next”;
These were the essential steps to create your slideshow on TikTok. If you want to make it more engaging and original, you can:
- Add a filter by scrolling through the right;
- Add visual and transition effects;
- Add texts and stickers (set the duration and pin them if necessary);
- Add a sound (if you want your TikTok video to go viral and get engagement, remember to choose a trending sound);
In the end, write a caption, add trending and relevant hashtags and it’s ready to be posted!